Friday, November 18, 2011

Unexpected Silence

Well, while finishing up on some very fun projects and trying to get ready to share some neat tutorials, I have found myself stepping back and focusing my attention on my family. They need me right now. My little girl is sick and has been so for about 3 weeks. We are doing some aggressive treatment for her ongoing ear infections and will be meeting with an ENT on Monday.

That being said, I hope to be able to start sharing some really neat crafty stuff on a regular basis soon. My hubby is going to be off work for the next 9 days so that should help me get back to business. So, don't give up on me yet. :)

I will be sharing some new items with you soon that will be going up for sale in my shop. I'll also have some free crochet patterns that I worked up last week!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm posting about your shop on my blog!! I hope that's okay :). Here's to hoping and praying for rest for you and a chance to have some time to do what you enjoy (besides being a mama obviously) :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if you want to do a giveaway on my blog to boost your sales...when you are back in the saddle!

    ReplyDelete