Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pinterest Thursday: Advent Calendars

I would love to make an advent calendar this year! Luckily, there are many neat ideas on Pinterest to get my creative juices flowing.

I like the simplicity of this one and it looks easy enough to DIY.

This one is a little more classy, but I love the tree shape and little pockets.

Love the clothespins on this one!

I really like the placement of this one in the window.

This one is made out of old tp rolls...what a great idea!

And if you need a little help with what to do for each day,
there are plenty of great ideas HERE.

So, now i just need to start saving my tp rolls!

Side Note: I'd love to hear any feedback from those who read this blog! If you like what I am doing let me know, if you don't like what I am doing also let me know. I want to know what YOU are interested in and want to see more of on this blog.



1 comment:

  1. I like the idea! It sounds really fun! I espcially like the calendar with suggestions on what to do with yourself. I need one like that! lol

    ReplyDelete