Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DIY t-shirt flowers



This was a little Pinterest inspired project that I completed a few weeks ago. Super easy, and the results were great too.

The full tutorial can be found HERE. Basically, you cut out a 5 petal flower about 9 times, fold, hot glue, and fluff. :) Seriously. And you don't even have to be good at cutting either because I stink at it and my flowers weren't even all the same size.

I used an old stained t-shirt for this one so it was a very cheap project. You can put whatever you want on the back...a pin, an alligator clip, or both.

I have just clipped this in my hair for a little something extra or clipped it on a headband for my little one.


Okay, seriously...my kids are both sick, miserable, and desiring my constant attention. I am also up to my elbows in yarn trying to finish several projects I hope to share soon! Wish I had more time to share what I've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment