Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful Tree





I got this idea from a few different blogs. I basically grabbed some branches from the back yard. Stuck them in a mason jar with some little rocks to anchor them, cut out some leaves from construction paper, tied little loops of yarn on them, and hung them up. It was a quick project and pretty cute. My little guy has been enjoying coming up with thankful things every day. We take a leaf down, I write the date and we write what we are thankful for. On thanksgiving we'll read each one. I hope to keep them so that we can see how they differ next year.

Anyway, super quick project, but meaningful and fun to do with little ones!

More to come this week. Sorry for so much silence on the blog. Between being a mom, cleaning up a house, having 2 sick kids, writing on my family blog, crocheting custom orders, and other events, I have been pretty tied up. Custom orders are finished for now and I am working on some fun Christmas projects which I hope to start sharing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment