Monday, October 31, 2011

What are you making for Christmas?

So, I know today is Halloween, but I started to think about Christmas this past week. I tend to be one of those that decides very last minute that I want to make someone a gift or I find myself buying things just days before. I fully intend on changing that this year.

Here are some of the things I am thinking about that would make nice gifts for friends and family:

I know, another cowl. But love the color! Free pattern HERE
Button Rings! So cute, and a great stocking stuffer. 
DIY clutch. Check out this downloadable pattern.

AND then some ideas for the KIDS

I SPY BOOK: I am going to make this!
Felt fishing set
Adorable doll: Pattern HERE.
Now, I just need to get to work! I have stared working on the grey cowl seen in my previous post. It is coming together nicely and I can't wait to share the finished project!
 
Stay tuned for my earwarmer tutorial. I should have that up in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment