Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pinterest Thursday

So, I have a few projects in the works, but I didn't get anything done for Pinterest Thursday. This mostly had to do with my husband being out of town and a teething little one. :)

I thought it would be fun to share some of the things that I have hopes of doing soon. So, here's a look at some of the projects I hope to complete soon:


Yes please! Tutorial here.
Love this adorable bag, especially the button and the fabric choice!
This necklace was supposed to be my project this week!
Really into cowls these days! Love this!
I really want to make up a pattern for this set! And can I get this adorable baby?


These are just a few on my long list of things I want to make. What is inspiring you these days?

2 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest! Plus I'm liking that felt flower pillow idea! Something so easy to make I'm sure but it's just to sit down and actually do it.
    :D

    ReplyDelete