Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chunky Monkey Ice Cream

Photo Credit: Smithfield.com
During one of my recent obsessive sessions with Pinterest, I came across the recipe for Chunky Monkey Ice Cream. It's basically frozen bananas, a couple tablespoons of p.b., some chocolate chips, and walnuts. You can add or take away from the recipe as long as you've got the bananas.

I was so excited to try it that I immediately threw 4 bananas into the freezer. And wouldn't you know, just this night, I threw those bananas into the food processor, dumped the concoction into some bowls, and we all devoured it in minutes. The kids loved it and I didn't feel bad about giving them second helpings because it was so basic and um, shall I say healthy.


Hope you enjoy as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment