Friday, November 25, 2011

Pattern making

I found this hat pattern on Pinterest awhile back and wanted to  see if I could recreate it for Nora.



Here's my version:

It was fairly simple and I really liked how it turned out. The picture isn't great because I had poor lighting and it washed out the dark brown, but the colors are almost exactly like the ones in the above picture. I wanted to get a picture of Nora wearing this, but as she is battling a month long ear infection and the weather has been far from cold enough to wear a hat, she has refused several times to cooperate as a model. When I do get the chance, I will take a better picture, hopefully with an agreeable model. 

Edit: My model finally complied!



Would anyone be interested if I wrote out the pattern?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes. I would be interested if you wrote out the pattern for this adorable cloche. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete